Thursday, October 29, 2015

Why Marriage, Why Family

This week in class we discussed "Why Marriage, Why Family" and the essential nature of the family in Heavenly Father's plan. I have appreciated the opportunity to step back and contemplate my personal answer to the question "Why Marriage, Why Family?" I know most people in this world likely get married because of the benefits it brings them in this life. Those benefits are definitely unmistakable. However, I take comfort and added weight in the eternal benefits of the blessings of my marriage. I know that with my wife I will be able to fulfill the role my Heavenly Father has in store for me. The plan of salvation teaches us that we can become like our Heavenly Father. Only as a sealed couple can we fully qualify for the blessings of highest level of the celestial kingdom and truly become like our Father in Heaven. I am grateful for a wife who is willing to work with me on eternal goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment